Fall is quickly approaching, and so is hunting season. Why wouldn’t you camp in comfort if you could? After a long day of trapping about in the woods, how relaxing to come back to deer camp to this beautiful portable cabin. Free from rain, mosquitoes, and the bone chilling air that a tent brings. Here are the 5 top things that can make deer camp more enjoyable.
5. Luxurious Deer Camp: Why would you choose sleeping in a cold wet tent over the comforts of a beautiful portable cabin? After a long day of trapping about in the woods, how relaxing to come back to deer camp to this beautiful portable cabin. Free from rain, mosquitoes, and the bone chilling air that a tent brings.
4. Tasty Vittles: Yes, some think the only true camping experience is heating cans of cold beans for dinner. Why not spice it up a bit? Fajitas? Sure. Steak and potato Mhm…..hmmm…. shrimp boil? Yes! If you’re finishing out your portable shed, you could add a small kitchenette and cook all those tasty wonders in the comfort of your deer camp cabin.
3. Enjoyable Hunting Buddies: Let’s face it. You are going to deer camp to prop your feet up, sit around the fire, and tell outrageous hunting fables. Only bring along the guys who truly enjoy the hunting experience as much as you do.
2. Plenty of Game: Checking those trail cams, putting out that salt lick, pounds and pounds of corn. Sometimes, game just don’t show up no matter how hard you prep or what the cams picked up last week. You’re not seeing tracks, sheds, or any sign of wildlife. When times are like that, hey, at least you have your deer camp cabin.
1. Agreeable Attitude: Keeping a great attitude is key when you haven’t filled a tag. Nothing will ruin a great hunting trip for your pals than for you to sulk around complaining. Focus on other aspects of the trip such as spending time with great friends, scrumptious food, and fun stories around the fire.