WE ARE PROUD TO PROVIDE METAL CARPORTS AND STRUCTURES TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Quality Buildings offers a wide range of carports and industrial steel buildings that fits your needs to a tee. We can customize the structure to fit any particular site, maybe an RV port or even a horse barn. Our buildings offer the easiest way to protect your investments quickly and affordably. Quality Buildings all-steel carports and other structures are the perfect solutions.
Carports and Metal Buildings for Sale in Oklahoma
• 14 gauge galvanized steel framing with 12 gauge available
• We provide a sturdy 29 gauge metal roof for our buildings
• For added durability, we install 2’ corner braces with a total of 4
• Our engineers recommend high wind anchors. Rebar or concrete anchors are optional on some of our buildings, while this feature is standard on others
• Quality Buildings offers free delivery within a 30-mile radius of our sales location and free installation on a level lot
Designs and Structures, Quality Buildings has built in the past:
Metal horse barn with a vertical style roof is a popular design here in Oklahoma. This building features three garage doors and two walk-in doors. The interior light is plentiful with six 24” x 36” windows. This metal building is a massive structure at 48’ x 40’
Our metal workshop designs feature three 10’ x 10’ garage doors and a distinctive porch. This Quality Buildings structure can be built quickly and affordably. This 40’ x 60’ building is perfect for an auto repair shop
Metal Gazebo is the perfect answer for those hot Oklahoma afternoons. Set the gazebo so it is easily accessible from home. Four solid frame-outs and nine-foot legs make this a sturdy building even in windy conditions
Our workshop made of heavy-duty gauge metal can be used for a variety of purposes. A solid structure includes a 12’ x 12’ foot garage door and two walk-through doors. Plenty of light with 30” x 36” windows is included. Use this building as a carport or extra workshop
QualityBuildings Eagle Carport is one of our most popular designs. This structure features a nine-foot leg height and a barn-style roof. Our Eagle Carport is an expansive structure at 36’ x 25’
Our ever-popular garage with lean to’s can be used for almost anything. An oversized 10’ x 10’ garage in the center is perfect for auto shops. Four 24” x 36” windows provide the aeration and light many shops need. Sturdy lean to’s and 44’ x 30’ dimensions make this garage an excellent choice
Use our unique 3D Visualizer to design a metal building or carport to your exact specifications. On the first screen, choose the Carports and Metal Buildings option. Once you are at the configurator, the options are plentiful. Everything from the building you want to the finish, size, and the number of doors can be chosen. Once all the specifications have been imputed, you are given a rough estimate of the cost. If satisfied, submit the specs to one of our dealers, and they will return your call quickly.
Take advantage of favorable financing terms for our neighbors in Oklahoma. When you are moving through the Configurator with the enormous number of options, the tool estimates the total price based on zip code. This estimate offers no payment information, which you would get from your bank or other lending institution.
If you are interested in alternative options, click on the “Expand for Details.” Here you will find our industry-leading “Rent to Own program.” This lending option has excellent terms to get the extra storage or carport you need.
Lease or Rent to Own Carports and Metal Building Terms:
• After your building has been submitted, Prices and options are reviewed by Quality Buildings for accuracy. The final quote requires to signature to proceed. You must call if there are any questions or concerns at 405-364-0516
• Any building over $16,000 requires the owner to make up the difference
• We require a 12% down payment, based on building cost plus fees
• Fees required include things such as engineer certification, leg height over standard, and Manufacture surcharge
• Your warranty covers 90 days for workmanship, and the metal carries a rust-through guarantee of 20 years
You must review the following documents:
Structural Design Drawing
Generic Wet Seal Drawing
Professional Engineer Letter