top of page
Storage Buildings: Projects
Our regular sized greenhouses come standard floorless, a water hookup, double-wall polycarbonate, one walk through door, and one auto-opening end wall vent. The standard greenhouse from Quality Buildings comes in five different sizes, from 8’x10’ to our enormous 12’x20’ model. Larger sizes are perfect for growing crops on a production scale. We offer each greenhouse size with a host of standard features. Regular-sized greenhouses are floor-less with water hookups with a polycarbonate double-walled construction. We provide a walk-through door with a picture window and an auto-opening wall vent for one end of your greenhouse. Choose from a variety of distinctive colors such as ivory or charcoal and burnished slate and light stone. Our greenhouses are trimmed with either Galvalume or Copper Penny. Choose the wainscot option for any of the standard sizes, plus additional auto-vents are available. Anchors are available and recommended. Remember, delivery is free for any Quality Buildings structure within a 30-mile radius of our sales lot.
Available options for our greenhouses make these facilities indeed production capable. Add the custom options to either the Standard size or mini-greenhouse models.
• Quality Buildings Custom Electrical Package is a one-of-a-kind addition that makes all the difference. This option includes all the components to turn your operation into full production mode. (One exhaust fan with levers, Fan Thermostat, Heating Thermostat, Overhead Light, Electrical Outlet)
• Flooring Options are available for both greenhouse types. Flooring for our standard greenhouse is ¾” treated plywood, overlaid with vinyl. The Mini Greenhouse may be equipped with superior treated plywood.
• Quality Shelving is one of the most valuable benefits of our greenhouse models, and shelves are available for both. Shelves are 18” in width by the length of your greenhouse. Four shelves can be added to any of the standard size greenhouses, while one shelf can be added to the mini greenhouse. A 1”x2” welded wire underlayment is added to the shelves.
Quality Buildings is here to offer our customers the best deals on new, used, and repossessed buildings. Our used and repossessed inventory remains strong.
Lease or Rent to Own Greenhouse Terms:
• After your building has been submitted, Prices and options are reviewed by Quality Buildings for accuracy. The final quote requires to signature to proceed. You must call if there are any questions or concerns at 405-364-0516
• We require a 20% down payment, based on building cost plus fees
Quality Buildings Used and Repossessed Greenhouses for Sale
Outstanding deals and discounts can be found in our used and repossessed building inventory. Pre-owned greenhouses are great opportunities to get the same excellent Quality Buildings value at deep discounts. You must check the lots of Quality Buildings and all of our dealers. To get the best deal, check back regularly; these buildings do not stay long on the lot.
Our Rent to Own program is available for our used and repossessed greenhouses, making this an excellent opportunity. Use the same basic procedure to determine what a used building will cost and what payment might be. A majority of our customers who purchased a used greenhouse from us say it is an excellent program. It gives them the greenhouse they need right now, without having to worry about banks and credit checks to slow them down.
Here are a few things to know about our used building reconditioning program:
• Experienced Quality Buildings drivers who collect the buildings determine whether they can be reconditioned and sold
• Some of the buildings we collect are sold, as-is, without reconditioning. These units have steep discounts but may need work once you get them back to your location. Most of our pre-owned buildings are reconditioned, to be like new
bottom of page